POLICY ON COOKIES
WHAT IS A „COOKIE” FILE?
Cookies used on the website enable us to monitor users’ activity on the websites. Cookies are used in order to create statistics which help the understanding of how service users use the website, which allows the structure and content to be improved.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
QUICKICE websites use the following two types of cookies:
session – remain on the user’s device until leaving the website or turning off the web browser
fixed – remain on the user’s device for the time specified in the file parameters or until they are manually removed by the user.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
You may prevent transmission of cookies by adjusting your browser’s settings accordingly, but please bear in mind that some features of the website may then not work. More information on cookies is available in the settings and documentation of any selected web browser. Failure to change the settings enabling cookies means that the user agrees for them to be placed and read by the Quickice website.
Personal data protection
Quickice, LLC. works with respect for the right of every person to protect their privacy and declares that they shall make every effort to ensure adequate security of the given data. In addition, it undertakes to perform actions preventing interference by third parties with personal data and the privacy interests of the persons to whom it pertains.
According to the Article 13 Section 1 and Section 2 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR) informs that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Quickice, LLC.
2. Your personal data shall be processed to the extent provided by you through application forms and other forms of contact with Quickice, LLC, in order to complete the preparation and send a reply to the message received from you electronically, the provision of the ordered service on the basis of the Article 6 Section 1 let. b GDPR (activities necessary to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject), to pursue possible claims against the Customer pursuant to the Article 6 Section 1 let. f GDPR (fulfillment of legitimate interests provided by the administrator before the contract is concluded) and, in the case of expressing additional consents – pursuant to the Article 6 Section 1 let. a GDPR – within the scope and for the purposes indicated in the content of these consents.
3. The recipient of your personal data shall be authorized employees of the administrator and contractors providing management and accounting services for the administrator.
4. Your personal data may be disclosed to: other external entities supporting Quickice, LLC in the field of IT services, accounting services or cooperating with Quickice, LLC, whereby such entities shall process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with its instructions.
6. Your personal data shall be kept for the period needed for conclusion of your case, the service or the contract, or to withdrawal of the consent given for the processing of these data.
a/ claiming damages, if they occur, regarding performance of the contract,
b/ performance of obligations arising from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting,
c/ in the event of consent to the processing of personal data for other purposes, your personal data shall be processed until the consent is withdrawn.